- Bashir Qorgab—al-Shabaab Veteran Commander Killed in U.S. Airstrike
- Escape from Pakistan: TTP Spokesperson Ehsan ullah Ehsan Fled from Custody
- The GNA’s Latest Defection: A Profile of the Tripoli Militiaman-Turned-Diplomat Mohamed Shaeban ‘al-Mirdas’
- AQAP’s New Emir: Who is Khalid Batarfi?
- The Past as Precedent: Is the Taliban’s Military Chief Sirajuddin Haqqani Ready for Peace?
- Mullah Nangialai—Herat Shadow Governor of Taliban Splinter Group Killed in Airstrike
- Abu Hajar al-Hashemi: The Islamic State’s “Governor” of Sinai
- The Men Who Ran IS Mosul—Profiles of Abu Abdul Bari and Kifah Bashir Hussein
- Fugitive Bangladeshi Ideologue Tamim al-Adnani Spearheading Virtual Jihadist Campaign
- Abdul Reza Shahlai: The IRGC’s Man in Yemen
- Salah Gosh and the Survival of Sudan’s Old Regime
- Abdullahi Banati: The Al-Shabaab Commander who Straddles the Kenyan–Somali Border
- Mukaram Khan: Hizb ul-Ahrar - The New Security Challenge in Pakistan
- Qais al-Khazali—The PMU Militia Leader Challenging the U.S. in Iraq
- Filling the Void: A Profile of New Quds Force Commander Esmail Ghaani