Volume 21 Issue 7March 31, 2023
- Brief: Without French Presence in the Sahel, the Window for Negotiation Closes
- Brief: National Resistance Front (NRF) Fails to Foment Unrest Against the Taliban
- India’s Bans Ghaznavi Force, the Jammu and Kashmir-based Terrorist Group
- Bilal al-Sudani’s Death Weakens Islamic State Influence in Somalia
- Marcos Presidency Reinvigorates Communist Insurgency in the Philippines
Volume 21 Issue 6March 17, 2023
- Brief: Peru Seeks to Close Door on Shining Path
- Brief: South Korea Cracks Down on Cryptocurrency Transfers to Central Asian Jihadists
- Will Iran’s Conventional Army Join the Drone Export Game in Ukraine and Beyond?
- The Haqqani-Akhundzada Rift: Could Civil War Break Out in the Taliban’s Ranks?
- The Deradicalization and Parole of Indonesia’s Umar Patek - the Bombmaker of Bali
Volume 21 Issue 5March 3, 2023
- Brief: South African Military Counters IS at Home and in Mozambique With One Hand And Reaches out to Russia With the Other
- Brief: ISWAP Condemns Nigerian Elections Before Tinubu’s Disputed Victory
- Ricin’s Round Two: Germany Prevents Another Islamic State-Motivated Bioterrorism Attack
- Islamic State in India: All Talk and No Action
- Mass Civilian Defense Force Recruitment Raises Jihadist Threat to Civilians in Burkina Faso
Volume 21 Issue 4February 21, 2023
- Brief: Indonesian Counter-Terrorism Force Detains JI and JAD Remnants
- Brief: Thai Peace Talks Continue Amid Anonymous Militant Group Attacks
- Recruitment and Radicalization Behind Bars in Bangladesh
- The Reemergence of the Jihadist Counter-Intelligence Group in Pakistan: Lashkar-e-Khorasan
- Will Iran’s Fatemiyoun and Zainebiyoun Brigades Reinforce the Russian Army in Ukraine?